Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Breakfast Dinner Bonding

After Jim and I got home today, We started fixing dinner. We often like to eat breakfast for dinner, one because we love breakfast food, and two because it is usually fixes up in no time. I was especially excited about this breakfast dinner because I had located a very special ingredient at the grocery this past week.

When we were in North Carolina visiting Jim's family (and our new beautiful nephew) his sister made pancakes for us one morning. I was shocked when she pulled out what looked like a can of RediWhip and started squirting it on the griddle. Well, it wasn't ReddiWhip, it was pancake batter, and ever since then I have been on the hunt for it!

Jim and I found it this week at Meijer and I was very excited to give it a try. After a few "flops" (no pun intended) with me giving it a try, Jim gave it a whirl and had it down to an art. I guess I'll stick to eggs, sausage (veggie sausage to be exact), and toast! Below are some pictures of our Breakfast for Dinner Bonding!

P.S. The product is called Batter Blaster. It is organic, and found in the refrigerated section!



No comments: