Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Week 34

How far along: 34 weeks
Total Weight Gain: up 6 pounds
Maternity Clothes: Yes
Sleep:I am finding it harder to fall back asleep when I wake up to use the restroom several times throughout the night.
Best Moment of the Week: Our sweet Bible Fellowship Class from church threw us a get-together to celebrate Tripp! It was so much fun.  It was at Calhoon's restaurant, so we all just ate and celebrated together!
Movement: Night time is Tripp's favorite time of the day.  I wonder if he will be a night owl like his daddy?
Food Cravings: I am loving a sweet ending to supper.  Cookies, ice cream, brownies, whatever!!!
Symptoms: I have been resting all week since this was my first week on fall break!  I feel like any symptom I've had has been rested away!


No comments: