Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Week 32

How far along: 32 weeks
Total Weight Gain: up 4 pounds
Maternity Clothes: Yes
Sleep: Still sleeping okay.  It is getting harder to get out of bed in the middle of the night for those pesky bathroom breaks though!!
Best Moment of the Week: My wonderful baby shower from my great team at work!
and...
 It's almost Fall Break at school, which means a babymoon for Jim and myself!  We are going to Nashville for the weekend to explore, relax, and watch the Titans play the Chargers!
Movement: Still movin' and a groovin'.
Food Cravings: Jalapenos!!! I had to order quesdillas and nachos this week.
Symptoms: I hate to say this, but I had some 'cankles' this week when I came home from work.  Trying to keep my feet elevated as much as possible!
 Week 32 (School Baby Shower)
Week 33 (Babymoon!)

No comments: