Thursday, June 27, 2013

20 Weeks-- Halfway!

Well, we have made it to the halfway point! I really can't believe that I am this far along. It is surreal.  The farther along we get in this pregnancy the faster it seems to get.  It seems to follow the summer break rule--- the older you get the faster summers fly by. 


How far along: 20 weeks
Total Weight Gain: Still down about 5 pounds
Maternity Clothes: Yes! except for summer dresses that are loose.
Sleep: I am getting up several times a night to use the restroom.  I usually fall back asleep pretty quickly.
Best Moment of the Week: Seeing our sweet BOY on the ultrasound screen again.
Movement: Yes, there are two distinct movements I feel.... a rolling movement, as if he is rolling over from one sleeping position to another-- and then a punch/kick/karate chop motion that I am sure others could feel if I could predict his little motions.
Food Cravings: No real cravings-- although a little dessert each night is becoming a trend.
Symptoms:I am having some backaches, but who knows...this could be from old cheerleading injuries!!!

No comments: