Thursday, June 6, 2013

18 Weeks

We are almost half-way through this pregnancy.  That is crazy to me!  I do feel like I have been pregnant for a long time... I'm sure that has something to do with knowing almost instantly whether your fertility treatment worked or not! We are once again so thankful to have made it this far in our journey and pray continuously for our precious baby!



How far along: 18 weeks
Total Weight Gain: Still down about 7 pounds
Maternity Clothes: Honestly, this week I haven't tried any non-maternity item other than t-shirts and summer dresses, so I am not sure if anything pre-pregnancy, that buttons, still fits.
Sleep: I am tossing and turning throughout the night.  I wonder if it is because I am paranoid about sleeping on my back?!?  I wake up and roll over several times.
Best Moment of the Week: The best moment this week was the fact that SCHOOL'S OUT FOR SUMMER BREAK !!!
Movement: I am feeling something "funny" when I lay down flat.  I am guessing that it is our little baby.  I am sure pretty soon it will be unmistakeable. 
Food Cravings: Does "I want a waffle" count as a craving?  This was my statement to Jim last night.  So what did we do?  We hopped in the car and went to waffle house.
Symptoms: None really.  Thankful the worst part of nausea and night sickness have seemed to pass.  Also thankful I have found some new energy throughout the day (although I am still ready to crash at bedtime!)

No comments: