Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Week 14

We are thankful for another week of pregnancy!  Here is my 14 week update!
How far along: 14 weeks
Total Weight Gain: Still down about 8 pounds
Maternity Clothes: While I can still fit into most my jeans (my khakis are a different story), I would much rather wear maternity pants.  Since the weather has been warmer I have been wearing my regular dresses and skirts too.  Mom and Kenny were in town this weekend, and mom and I shopped for few more essential maternity bottoms--- which I am looking forward to wearing.
Sleep: I wake up about twice to use the restroom during the night.  I find myself tossing and turning more throughout the night, although I can't really complain about the sleep I am getting.
Best Moment of the Week: Jim got a promotion at work! I am so proud of him!!!
Movement: Too early to feel.
Food Cravings:I don't have any cravings, although I have been able to eat more this week than the past 8 weeks or so.  
Symptoms: I have been feeling better this week.  I hope I am rounding a curve! A few nights I have felt a tad icky after eating, but for the most part I have been eating more and keeping it down (which is a milestone!) Other than that, I feel great.  I am not as tired as I have been when I get home from work, although by 9:30 I am calling it a night (which is rare for this night owl).

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Great picture. We are still so thrilled and excited about all the good news. Love you

Unknown said...

We are so excited. You look great. Love you