Sunday, May 10, 2009

So......

I am a TERRIBLE blogger and haven't blogged in pretty much forever.

Not too much has been going on in our life, so really you all didn't miss out on much!

I completed my first 6 hours of another masters degree, and classes begin again tomorrow (Monday). It is great because the classes are split into 8-week bi-terms, so I can earn 6 hours in 8 weeks! It is a little more intense because of the shortened time period, but I figure if I can push through I will be finished sooner rather than later!

We have only a few weeks of school left before summer break and the kids...and teachers are READY. I love my job, but this has felt like the longest year. I am sure it had something to do with being overstaffed and transferred mid-year, but I am ready for June 5th!

I can't promise when I will blog again....but like I said, there isn't much that has been going on anyway!!!

I'll leave you with a picture of Jim and I on our honeymoon in Jamaica! I am wishing I was on a beach right now... and since I don't have any pictures of Jim and I recently...this will do!
Oh, how I love Jamaica!!!! Dream with me...just shut your eyes and listen to the Bob Marley music in the background :0)

Have a great week!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi,

We have just added your latest post "Jim and Jessica Hill" to our Directory of Honeymoon Travels and Locations. You can check the inclusion of the post here . We are delighted to invite you to submit all your future posts to the directory for getting a huge base of visitors to your website and gaining a valuable backlink to your site.


Warm Regards

honeymun.com Team

http://www.honeymun.com