Thursday, April 2, 2009

Spring Break

It has been a great and relaxing spring break this week. Jim has had to work, but it has been nice being at home with him! Jim's family got to come and visit this past weekend. We love being able to visit with them and are sad that we can't spend longer together. Jenny and Drew, (Jim's sister and her son) were able to stay until Wednesday morning, so we were able to spend a few extra days with them!

Wednesday afternoon my good friend Tiffani, my mom, sister, and I went to Indiana for some outlet shopping. We shopped all day on Wednesday and finished up a little on Thursday morning before coming back to Louisville. It was a great get-a-way during spring break!

I am terrible and did not take any pictures of our family while they were here, or our shopping trip. But, I will leave you with this one of Jim and his new gift. While I was at the outlets, I bought Jim a Snuggie (which I think are ridiculous, but he has been talking about them for months now). He was so excited, he made me take a picture RIGHT then.

Anyway, have a great rest of the week!

(oh, and in case you were wondering...that is the free reading light that comes with the Snuggie.)
(Oh, and also...Jim is NOT reading that Beth Moore book...it is mine, but he wanted to look like the commercial for the picture...weird, I know :o) )

2 comments:

Unknown said...

shopping at the outlet in indy sounds awesome! so glad you all had a wonderful get away weekend!

Unknown said...

hey! just wanted to remind you to be sure to swing by and enter the GIVEAWAY this weekend! It is SUPER cute and we are having 2 winners!q