Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Long time, I know...

So, it's been a long time since I have updated....I know. I have REALLY enjoyed being able to come home from work and NOT do my own school stuff, although that is quickly coming to an end since classes begin Monday. I am starting another masters program. Hopefully I can finish in a year, we will see how realistic that timeline is after this semester :o)

But anyway, Jim and I have enjoyed being able to eat supper together and watching some of our favorite shows...ESPECIALLY 24 and The First 48 (weird that they are both shows with numbers and if you double 24, you get 48....anyway, we watch other shows without numbers, but these two are our favorite!)

Jim and I have been busy with "Life". We feel we haven't stopped "going", yet we really don't have much to write about, so I will leave you with this sweet picture of Champ. Jim was able to snap this shot today after he heard some wrestling around in the living room. He went to look to see what Champ was "into" and as you can see he wasn't into anything, but it seems he was trying to get into a comfortable position to take an afternoon nap!

No comments: