Friday, October 31, 2008

Don't worry....we are still alive!

So, I realize it has been an extremely long time since we have posted anything, but in our defense....it has been crazy around here. The next few posts will show that we have been super busy.

I am full force in the middle of my last semester for my masters degree. I can not wait for Christmas to get here. Not only will I be finished with my masters degree, but I will also be finished with KTIP, which is an internship program that teachers have to go through to complete their teaching license in the state of Kentucky.

Jim has been busy with work as well, now that "competition season" is here! He will be traveling some, although his schedule doesn't look quite as busy as it did last year. (I am sure I will be singing a different tune when he is actually out of town!)

One major change that is happening is I am transferring schools (I am talking about my teaching school, not my masters degree school....). There have been some funding cuts in the state, so my district is forced to shut down some Pre-K units. Lucky me, (please sense the sarcasim) I am one of the units that is shutting down. I am being transferred to another school where they have a full time substitute as the teacher now. The big move will be December 3rd, so keep me in your prayers. I am hoping the sub has done a great job, so it won't be completely like the 1st day all over again..... I will let you know how it goes in a month or so!

Sorry to keep you waiting so long without a post, but hopefully this will make up for it!

No comments: