Friday, November 12, 2010

Christmas Cards

I LOVE getting Christmas cards in the mail and I know that they will start flowing in our mailbox in just a few short weeks. I love picture cards and they are by far my favorite kind of Christmas cards, but by the time you buy them and pay for the stamps they can become pricey.

BUT, if you are a blogger....

have no fear, because you can get 50 free cards from Shutterfly. Just from looking through their site I can say that Christmas cards will be coming out of the Hill household although it will be a tough decision to pick the one I want to order since they have so many cute ones!!!

Here are some I like:







Shutteryfly offers more than Christmas Cards...they also print invitations, wall calendars, home decor, and much more!

So, if you are a blogger click here to get your 50 free Christmas Cards from Shutterfly... http://bit.ly/sfly2010

No comments: