Thursday, June 3, 2010

My new love....

....is reading. I have recently figured out that I LOVE reading. Since I have always been in school I always associated reading with the words "homework" and "mandatory" :o( But, now that I am finished with school I have been moving through books like crazy! Here are some that I have read recently and I recommend them all!!! Seriously, I have loved each one so far!
(photos taken from amazon.com)









This is an AWESOME book by Angie Smith who's blog is Bring the Rain





So, what about you? What books do you recommend I read this summer?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I absolutely love reading!
Here are a few good authors that I found this summer:
Emily Giffin
Kristin Hannah - FireFly Lanes
The Potluck Club Series
I loved the Francis Chan book you read!